Love Someone Else



Holidays are great, except that when you’re single, it really highlights that fact. I’ve been getting so much joy and self-love from finding self-transformation projects and goals. Sobriety, Isagenix, aerial, creating a website and a blog, nutrition, etc. I love being alone and have savored the moments to myself. But it does get lonely sometimes. So while my last post was called Love Yourself, this one is called Love Someone Else! I finally know that I do want a partnership with someone to build a life together. So I’m starting the Love in 90 Days program. My friend recommended the book to me and I’ve been honestly blown away. It’s time to commit to this goal and actually put some effort in. I know people say that it’s when you quit looking or quit trying that you find someone, but I’m not sure I’ve even been trying! - At least not in a way that aligns with my life goals. I can’t just wait for someone to fall in my lap - especially when I work and exist in circles that are predominantly female! So here it goes! I dislike dating and when I think about doing it forever, it gets really depressing. But 90 days? 90 days I can do. And if I end up with someone really special at the end of it, then it will all be worth it! 

So I need your help writing my dating profiles LOL! Anything you would say about me that I should include? Also does anyone want to join me and make a facebook group where we can dish? I can send you the audio book for free if it’s your first time receiving an audible book from a friend.


Comments

Popular Posts